When investing in Vietnam, foreign investors have many choices in terms of investment in Vietnam.
- Direct investment
– Establishing economic organizations (100% capital of domestic / foreign or joint ventures)
– Investing following the form of BCC contract, BOT contract, BTO contract, BT contract
TỔNG ĐÀI TƯ VẤN PHÁP LUẬT MIỄN PHÍ LUẬT SƯ: 1900 6197
Mọi vấn đề thắc mắc về Pháp Luật đều sẽ được giải đáp và tư vấn
– Investing business development (expanding scale or innovating technology …)
– Buying shares or contributing capital to participate in management of investment activities
– Investing in mergers and acquisitions
– Other forms of direct investment.
The economic organization form may belong tomultiple-member limited liability companies, single-memberlimited liability companies, joint-stock companies, private companies, joint ventures or economic groups.
Projects in the following areas are considered and approved by the Prime Minister.
Investment projects, regardless of their capital sources or investment sizes in the following domains:
– Constructing and doingairport business and airport transportation
– Construction, exploration, exploitation and processing of oil and gas, exploration and exploitation of minerals.
– Casino business
– Producting cigarettes
– Establishing university training institutions
– Establishment of industrial area, processing area, hi-tech area and economic area.
Investment projects do not defined in (1), regardless of their capital sources and at least 1,500 billionVNDinvestment capital in the following domains:
– Trading in electricity, processing mineral, metallurgy
– Constructing the infrastructure of railway, road and inland waterway
– Producing and trading alcohol and beer
Foreign invested projects in the following areas:
– Shipping business
– Designing Internet and providing postal, delivery, telecommunications and internet services, setting up broadcast transmission.
– Printing, publishing
– Establishing the independent scientific research institutions
Provincial People’s Committees will issuethe investment certificates to investment projects outside industrial area, processing area, hi-tech area and economic area, including investment projects approved by the Prime Minister or investment projects for development of infrastructure in industrial area, processing area and hi-tech area in location where has not had the Management Boards of industrial area, processing area and hi-tech area
Management boards of industrial area, processing area and hi-tech areaor economic area will issue the investment certificates to the industrial area, processing area and hi-tech area or economic area, including investment projects already approved by the Prime Minister for investment policy and investment projects on development of infrastructures in industrial area, processing area and hi-tech area
- Indirect investment